Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic
ATTENTION-Updated 8/22/16: The Cedar Park CBOC will be in its new location September 6, 2016 (the new date for the move is September 2-5, 2016, over the Labor Day weekend). Patients with appointments on September 2, 2016, will be seen that day at the Whitestone location. Thereafter, all patients should report to the new location at 600 N. Bell Blvd. The new location is only about a mile away from the current clinic location. (see map below)
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
- From IH35 - take FM 1431 and head west about eight (8) miles. FM 1431 is “Whitestone Blvd.” once you enter Cedar Park. The clinic is on your right.
- From Highway 183 - from the South, turn right, or from the North, turn left, onto FM 1431 (Whitestone Blvd.) and the clinic is on your left.
- From the 183A Toll Road, exit for FM 1431, head west, and the clinic is on the right.
- Free on premises
701 Whitestone Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone & Fax
Phone: 512-260-1368 Or 512-260-1368
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
CBOC: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Laboratory: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 2:00pm