Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic
ATTENTION: The Cedar Park CBOC will be moving to a new location in June 2016 (tentatively planned for the week of June 13, 2016). The new address is 600 N. Bell Blvd. which is only about a mile away from the current clinic location. (see map below)
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
- From IH35 - take FM 1431 and head west about eight (8) miles. FM 1431 is “Whitestone Blvd.” once you enter Cedar Park. The clinic is on your right.
- From Highway 183 - from the South, turn right, or from the North, turn left, onto FM 1431 (Whitestone Blvd.) and the clinic is on your left.
- From the 183A Toll Road, exit for FM 1431, head west, and the clinic is on the right.
- Free on premises
701 Whitestone Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone & Fax
Phone: 512-260-1368 Or 512-260-1368
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
CBOC: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Laboratory: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 2:00pm