Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Enrollment to our Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) was curtailed March 1, 2013, but effective June 30, 2014, we have regained limited capacity for new and transfer patients who live in or near Cedar Park.
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
- From IH35 - take FM 1431 and head west about eight (8) miles. FM 1431 is “Whitestone Blvd.” once you enter Cedar Park. The clinic is on your right.
- From Highway 183 - from the South, turn right, or from the North, turn left, onto FM 1431 (Whitestone Blvd.) and the clinic is on your left.
- From the 183A Toll Road, exit for FM 1431, head west, and the clinic is on the right.