Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Effective March 1, 2013, the Cedar Park Community Outpatient Clinic will be unable to accept new or transfer patients, because the clinic has reached its patient enrollment capacity. However, the Cedar Park Clinic staff will work with you to get enrolled with a primary care provider at either the Temple or Austin VA Clinic of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family. Thank you for serving our great nation.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT VETERANS CURRENTLY REGISTERED AT CEDAR PARK.
In our efforts to help our Veterans in the Cedar Park area who are enrolled to receive their VA care in Temple or Austin, we offer you the option to go to the Cedar Park CBOC for the following services:
Our goal is to help eliminate any unnecessary travel to Austin or Temple, when we can provide the service at the Cedar Park CBOC.
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
- From IH35 - take FM 1431 and head west about eight (8) miles. FM 1431 is “Whitestone Blvd.” once you enter Cedar Park. The clinic is on your right.
- From Highway 183 - from the South, turn right, or from the North, turn left, onto FM 1431 (Whitestone Blvd.) and the clinic is on your left.
- From the 183A Toll Road, exit for FM 1431, head west, and the clinic is on the right.