Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Cedar Park Community Based Outpatient Clinic
As of September 7, 2016, the Cedar Park CBOC is in its new location at 600 N. Bell Boulevard (business Hwy. 183) in Cedar Park, Texas. See map and directions below.
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
- From I-35: Take Exit 256/FM 1431 Cedar Park. Go about eight (8) miles; Pass the 183A Toll Rd., and take a left on Business 183/North Bell Blvd. Go one-half (.5) a mile; and the Clinic will be on your left.
- From 183A Toll Road, from the north: Take the FM 1431/New Hope Dr./Cedar Park Center exit. Stay on frontage road for 2 miles; turn right on FM 1431/Whitestone Blvd. Go 1.5 miles take a left on Business 183/North Bell Blvd. Go one one-half (.5) a mile, and the Clinic will be on your left.
- From 183A Toll Road, from the south: Take the Brushy Creek Rd/Cypress Creed Rd exit; then left on E. Cypress Creek Rd.; go one-half (.5) a mile, take a right on North 183/N. Bell Blvd. Go about a mile, and the clinic will be on your right.
Free on premises
600 N. Bell Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone & Fax
Phone: 512-219-2340 Or 512-219-2340
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
CBOC: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Laboratory: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 2:00pm