Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Palestine Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Palestine area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From I-35, take Exit 338A to E Hwy 84 to Palestine (94.5 miles) (When US-84 crosses I-45 at Exit 197, stay on US-84 to north; when US-84 and US-79 merge, continue on US-79 east.) Turn right (south-east) onto SE Loop 256 (3.4 miles). Clinic is inside the Palestine Mall.
- Free on premises