Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Multi-VISN referral facility for chronically mentally ill patients
- National referral facility for blind rehabilitation
- Primary care services for veterans in Waco area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
View our Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center facility map.
From Interstate 35 take the New Road Exit (Exit 331). Go west on New Road to Memorial Drive (second light from I-35. Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center will be on the left at the intersection of New Road and Memorial Drive.
Free on premises