Waco VA Medical Center
- Multi-VISN referral facility for chronically mentally ill patients
- National referral facility for blind rehabilitation
- Primary care services for veterans in Waco area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 35 take the New Road Exit (Exit 331). Go west on New Road to Memorial Drive (second light from I-35. Waco VA Medical Center will be on the left at the intersection of New Road and Memorial Drive. View Map.*
Free on premises