Cedar Park CBOC
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT VETERANS CURRENTLY REGISTERED AT CEDAR PARK.
Effective March 1, 2013, the Cedar Park Community Outpatient Clinic will be unable to accept new or transfer patients, because the clinic has reached its patient enrollment capacity. However, the Cedar Park Clinic staff will work with you to get enrolled with a primary care provider at either the Temple or Austin VA Clinic of your choice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family.
Thank you for serving our great nation.
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:30am to 11:30am.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From IH35 - take FM 1431 and go West about eight (8) miles. FM 1431 is “Whitestone Blvd.” once you get into Cedar Park. The clinic is on your right.
- From Highway 183 - from the South, turn right, or from the North, turn left, onto FM 1431(Whitestone Blvd.) and the clinic is on your left.
- From the 183A Toll Road, exit for FM 1431, and go west, and the clinic is on the right. View Map.*
* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. The link will open in a new window.
Cedar Park CBOC
701 East Whitestone Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone: (512) 260-1368
1st Floor, Suite 100: 512-260-9871
2nd Floor, Suite 200: 512-528-8162
Lab Area, Suite 125: 512-260-6028
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
excluding Federal Holidays