Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- PRRP and MST Program Relocation FAQs
- Get your questions answered about PTSD Residential Rehabilitation and Military Sexual Trauma Recovery programs respectively relocating.
- An automated interactive text message system to remind Veterans of upcoming appointments called VEText is deploying soon for Central Texas Veterans.
- Be Informed, Stay Connected
- Sign-up to receive emails from the Central Texas VA. Look for "Connect with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System". Enter your email address to subscribe to receive updates.
- Navy Band Concert and Fun Fair
- Everyone's invited! Navy Band Southwest’s Woodwind Quintet and 32nd Street Brass Band will perform at the Doris Miller VA Medical Center in Waco Thursday, April 5th.
- The Unlikely Potter
- Marine Veteran Bill Wedekind suffered life-threatening injuries that left him without both of his hands and eyes. He underwent two krukenberg amputations to become an accomplished, if unlikely, potter.
- Heins Wedding
- After being together for 18 years, a Central Texas couple finally decided to tie the knot on January 27, 2016, at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System (CTVHCS) Community Living Center (CLC) in Temple.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- E-Donate allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account. RSS | Subscribe |
- Website Re-Designed
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Air Force Association 2012 VA Employee of the Year
- What motivates a family man with two young children and a busy career as a clinical research psychologist to volunteer for a tour of duty on the frontlines of a war zone?
- Can one man make a difference? We’ll let you be the judge.
- We’ll let you be the judge. This man works at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System’s Waco Campus in the Post Traumatic Stress Care Team (PCT) Outpatient Clinic. This man treats Veterans ranging from 89 years young to those in their twenties just returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation New Dawn (OIF/OEF/OND)—all suffering from PTSD.