Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- New La Grange CBOC Now Open
- New VA clinic, adjacent to St. Mark’s Medical Center, is now seeing Veterans! Services provided include: primary care, tele-health, tele-mental health, and groups, such as diabetes education, and tobacco cessation.
- PRRP and MST Program Relocation FAQs
- Get your questions answered about PTSD Residential Rehabilitation and Military Sexual Trauma Recovery programs respectively relocating.
- An automated interactive text message system to remind Veterans of upcoming appointments called VEText is deploying soon for Central Texas Veterans.
- Be Informed, Stay Connected
- Sign-up to receive emails from the Central Texas VA. Look for "Connect with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System". Enter your email address to subscribe to receive updates.
- Navy Band Concert and Fun Fair
- Everyone's invited! Navy Band Southwest’s Woodwind Quintet and 32nd Street Brass Band will perform at the Doris Miller VA Medical Center in Waco Thursday, April 5th.
- The Unlikely Potter
- Marine Veteran Bill Wedekind suffered life-threatening injuries that left him without both of his hands and eyes. He underwent two krukenberg amputations to become an accomplished, if unlikely, potter.
- Heins Wedding
- After being together for 18 years, a Central Texas couple finally decided to tie the knot on January 27, 2016, at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System (CTVHCS) Community Living Center (CLC) in Temple.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- E-Donate allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account. RSS | Subscribe |
- Website Re-Designed
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Air Force Association 2012 VA Employee of the Year
- What motivates a family man with two young children and a busy career as a clinical research psychologist to volunteer for a tour of duty on the frontlines of a war zone?