Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Bryan VA Clinic
The clinic is handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
|Time of Lab Opening||Time of Lab Closing||Time Labs are Picked-up|
|8 a.m.||3 p.m.||3:30 p.m.|
Current Services Offered:
- Primary care services for veterans in Bryan/College Station, TX area.
- Women’s Health
- Staple/Suture Removal
- Ear Irrigation
- PICC Line Care
- Issuance of prosthetic devices
- Laboratory (blood drawing services)
- Social Work Services
- Mental Health/Behavioral Medicine Services including:
- Individual sessions
- Group sessions
- Family counseling
- Tele-Health Services for:
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Retinal Care
- Food & Nutrition
- Medicine Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Personal and specialized care and referrals: Highly qualified primary care providers provide specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System or through Non-VA care programs.
- Routine prescriptions can be processed through the mail or My HealtheVet (www.myhealth.va.gov) with an authenticated account.
- A Texas Veterans Commission Claims Benefit Advisor is co-located with the Bryan/College Station VA Clinic
- Collaboration with Texas A&M University for an on-campus Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) Coordinator, Texas A&M University, Veteran Resource & Support Center, Memorial Student Center, Suite L110, Rm L122, College Station, Texas. Phone: 979-458-6361
From highway 6, take the Rock Prairie Road exit and travel south. The clinic is in suite 100 of the Professional Building at 1651 Rock Praire Road.
- Free on premises