Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Bryan College Station Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The clinic is handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
Current Services Offered:
- Primary care services for veterans in Bryan/College Station, TX area.
- Women’s Health
- Staple/Suture Removal
- Ear Irrigation
- Porta-Cath Access and De-access
- PICC Line Care
- Issuance of prosthetic devices
- Laboratory (blood drawing services)
- Mental Health/Behavioral Medicine Services including:
- Individual sessions
- Group sessions
- Family counseling
- Tele-Health Services for:
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Food & Nutrition
- Medicine Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Personal and specialized care and referrals: Highly qualified primary care providers provide specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System or through Non-VA care programs.
- Routine prescriptions can be processed through the mail or My HealtheVet (www.myhealth.va.gov) wtih an authenticated account.
- NEW for 2018: Collaboration with Texas A&M University for an on-campus Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) Coordinator, Texas A&M Universty, Veteran Resource & Support Center, Kildus Studen Services Building, Suite 112, TAMU 151, College Station, Texas. Phone: 979-845-3161
- FUTURE SERVICES PLANNED INCLUDE:
- Mobile Audiology
- Expansion of clinic to add 5,000 sq. ft. of space
From highway 6, take the Rock Prairie Road exit and travel south. The clinic is in suite 100 of the Professional Building at 1651 Rock Praire Road.
- Free on premises