Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Cedar Park VA Clinic
Effective January 13, 2020, the Cedar Park CBOC will open clinic operations at its new location at 1401-C Medical Parkway, Suites 200 and 400, in Cedar Park, Texas. These services will include primary care, basic X-rays, mental health, pharmacy consultation only (No pharmacy on-site), lab, nutrition and patient education services. See map #1 and directions below.
Limited services will remain at 600 N. Bell Boulevard (business Hwy. 183) in Cedar Park, Texas. See map #2 and directions below.
|Time of Lab Opening||Time of Lab Closing||Time Labs are Picked-up|
|7:30 a.m.||3 p.m.||3:30 p.m.|
- Primary care services for veterans in Cedar Park, TX area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Women's Health Services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Benefit and Claim Counselor available for assistance
MAP #1 (Click here for larger view)
- From the South on IH 35: Take the right ramp for N I-35, bear right onto RR-1431 W (Pass Shell Station 2.1 mi). Turn right onto CR-185/Cottonwood Creek Trl. Turn left onto Medical Pkwy. Turn right and arrive at destination.
- From 183A Toll Road, From the South: Take ramp right for Brushy Creek Rd/Cypress Creed Rd Exit; left onto CR 174/Brushy Creek Rd. Take ramp left; follow signs for TX-183A-Toll N. Take ramp right for TX-183A New Hope Dr (1.6 mi). Turn right onto Medical Pkwy; turn left & arrive at destination.
- From 183A Toll Road, From the North: Head north on 183A Toll Rd; follow signs for TX-183A Toll S; take ramp right for FM-1431 toward New Hope Dr., Make a U-turn to stay on TX-183A. Turn right onto Medical Pkwy, turn left & arrive at destination.
MAP #2: (old clinic-special care and tele health only)
Driving DirectionsFrom I-35: Take Exit 256/FM 1431 Cedar Park. Go about eight (8) miles; Pass the 183A Toll Rd., and take a left on Business 183/North Bell Blvd. Go one-half (.5) a mile; and the Clinic will be on your left.
From 183A Toll Road, from the north: Take the FM 1431/New Hope Dr./Cedar Park Center exit. Stay on frontage road for 2 miles; turn right on FM 1431/Whitestone Blvd. Go 1.5 miles take a left on Business 183/North Bell Blvd. Go one one-half (.5) a mile, and the Clinic will be on your left.
From 183A Toll Road, from the south: Take the Brushy Creek Rd/Cypress Creed Rd exit; then left on E. Cypress Creek Rd.; go one-half (.5) a mile, take a right on North 183/N. Bell Blvd. Go about a mile, and the clinic will be on your right.
Free on premises