Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Palestine VA Clinic
If you have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, call us at 1-800-423-2111 before visiting us. For other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone, video or using MyHealtheVet care options. For more information about COVID-19, visit https://www.va.gov/coronavirus/. On June 22, 2020, the Palestine VA Clinic is tentatively set to return to face-to-face appointments, but virtual care options will still be available. All persons must wear a face covering while at facility. For more details, click here for 6-3-2020 Tele Town Hall notes.
|Time of Lab Opening||Time of Lab Closing||Time Labs are Picked-up|
|8 a.m.||noon||1 p.m.|
- Primary care services for veterans in the Palestine area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From I-35, take Exit 338A to E Hwy 84 to Palestine (94.5 miles) (When US-84 crosses I-45 at Exit 197, stay on US-84 to north; when US-84 and US-79 merge, continue on US-79 east.) Turn right (south-east) onto SE Loop 256 (3.4 miles). Clinic is inside the Palestine Mall.
- Free on premises