Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
If you have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, call us at 1-800-423-2111 before visiting us. For other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone or using VA virtual care options. For more information about COVID-19-, visit for COVID-19 https://www.va.gov/coronavirus/.
Central Texas Veterans Health Care System is actively screening everyone entering all of our campuses and clinics. A "No Visitor" policy is in effective until further notice, and no one under the age of 18 (including infants) will be allowed to at any CTVHCS facility. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Click here to refer to maps for entrances and screening location.
- Multi-VISN referral facility for chronically mentally ill patients
- National referral facility for blind rehabilitation
- Primary care services for veterans in Waco area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
View our Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center facility map.
From Interstate 35 take the New Road Exit (Exit 331). Go west on New Road to Memorial Drive (second light from I-35. Doris Miller Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center will be on the left at the intersection of New Road and Memorial Drive.
Free on premises