Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Spinal Cord Injury
The SCI Program supports the hospital’s mission which involves delivery of high quality of care that is comprehensive, timely, and continuous with compassion and in an efficient manner to Veterans with spinal cord dysfunction, whether due to trauma or disease
SCI services include:
- Coordinating, case-managed, integrated services
- A physician dedicated to the SCI Clinic
- Educating our SCI Veterans, family members, and caregivers on SCI-specific health concerns
- Assisting our SCI Veterans with social work services and community referrals as needed
- Assessing for home equipment and mobility needs by linking our Veterans to appropriate disciplines such as Prosthetics, Occupational Therapy, etc.
The SCI Team works together to enhance the Veteran’s health, improve functional abilities, and maintain a quality of life.
The SCI Clinic is part of Primary Care and is located at:
Olin E. Teague Veterans’ Medical Center
1901 Veterans Memorial Drive
Temple, Texas 76504
The SCI Clinic is located on the first floor of the Teague Tower, Building 163. Specially marked SCI parking spaces are available in front of the Teague Tower near the entrance to the SCI Clinic.
For more information about our SCI Program, please call 1-800-423-2111, Option 2.
Olin E. Teague VA Medical Center
Teague Tower, Building 163
- 800-423-2111 Ext. 2
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm