Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
New! VA Move! Program Sucess Stories Video
- Emphasis on health through good nutrition, physical activity, and behavior change
- Lifetime and lifestyle focus
1. Take the MOVE! 11 Questionnaire
2. Print your report; read suggested handouts online
3. Save your retrieval code from the top of the report (dietitian will need it)
4. Call or return to nutrition clinic for goal setting; bring your retrieval code
5. Attend follow-up classes and/or telephone calls for support, guidance, and continuing education
Classes are available in the following locations: Temple, Waco, Austin, Harker Heights, Cedar Park, Bryan College Station, Palestine, and Brownwood. Ask for "TeleMOVE!" if you would like phone contact instead of group classes.
View MOVE! Success Stories and Our Services.
For more information about MOVE!, please call 1-(800) 423-2111, Ext. 41999 or contact your local MOVE! point of contact:
- Austin: (512) 823-4240 or 1-(800) 423-2111 Ext. 54240 or 54353
- Waco: (254) 297-3212 or 1-(800) 423-2111 Ext. 53212
- Temple: (254) 743-1999 or 1-(800) 423-2111 Ext. 41999
- Bryan: (979) 680-0361
- Brownwood: (325) 641-0568
- Cedar Park: (512) 260-1368
- Palestine: (903)723-9006
- LaGrange: (979) 968-5878
We are now offering Veterans who want to lose weight, keep it off, and improve their health a more convenient way to get the support they need through - TeleMOVE. TeleMOVE tailors a weight management program just for you. It is like having your very own personal weight management trainer.
Veterans have always carried the extra burden of honor, duty, and sacrifice, but they do not have to carry the burden of extra weight sacrificing their health.
- 800-423-2111 Ext. 41999
Hours of Operation
- 8:00a - 4:30p